2021-2022 School Year
Will your child be 5 years of age before September 1, 2021? Do you reside in Mt. Penn or
Lower Alsace? If so, you may register for Kindergarten in the Antietam School District.
IT’S THAT TIME!! Call NOW to get your registration packet and make an appointment to
complete the registration. PLEASE DO NOT wait until summer!!
1. You must reside within Antietam School District boundaries in Mt. Penn or Lower Alsace.
2. Your student must be 5 years old by 9/1/2021.
3. You must provide proof of age, typically a birth certificate.
4. You must provide proof of immunizations.
5. You must provide 2 proofs of residency, the first proof being a lease, deed, mortgage bill, bill of sale or
property tax bill, the second being a voter registration card, driver’s license, motor vehicle registration,
paystub/wage statement, or utility bill in parent’s name listing a District address. Other living situations
will require additional paperwork.
6. You must fill out our registration packet and schedule a meeting with the district registrar to complete
the registration process.
Please call to obtain a registration packet and make a registration appointment with the registrar Michele Lill,610-779-2606 ext. 4117
or email Michele Lill, or call Lori Kreisher, Secretary at Mt. Penn Primary, 610-370-2898.
Please have with you at the time of your appointment:
• COMPLETED registration packet
• Proof of age
• 2 Proofs of residency NOTE: your registration is NOT complete without ALL these documents!
• Proof of immunizations
We are hoping that Covid will allow us to have a Kindergarten event in June once this school year ends
so we can meet you and your student, let you see the school and evaluate your student. Please stay tuned for
**PLEASE register your child for the 2021-2022 School Year by July 1, 2021 so the District can best
serve the Kindergartners for the upcoming year.