NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION
Welcome to the neighborhood and Antietam School District!
Step 1 – Get Registration Packet
- Stop into the District Administration Office, connected to the Middle Senior High School at 100 Antietam Road and pick up a registration packet for each student. The office is open from 7:30 until 4 Monday through Friday during the school and Monday through Thursday during the summer months. You can make an appointment to return the completed packet along with the other documents at the time you pick up your packet(s).
Step 2 – Fill out packet and gather required documents
- Documents you will need include:
- Proof of residency
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization records
- Previous school records such as report card and/or transcripts are encouraged especially for High School aged students
- In some cases, court custody paperwork may be needed.
- If a student or parent is residing with a resident but is NOT listed on the lease or ownership a Notarized Residency Affidavit will be required. You will be given our form when you pick up the packet.
- If a student is residing with a non-parent guardian a Notarized Guardianship Affidavit will be required. You will be given our form when you pick up the
Step 3 – Keep your Registration Appointment
- Bring your completed registration packet and all the required documents to the District Administration Office
- NO REGISTRATIONS WILL TAKE PLACE WITHOUT AN APPOINTMENT
- The Registrar will go over the packet, make copies of documents and determine if the packet is complete.
- Once all the required paperwork is turned in, your new students will be given their start date!
District Administration Office
100 Antietam Rd, Reading, PA 19606
610-779-2606 ext 4117
fax – 610-779-4424