1. We believe that all children can learn and the limits of individual learning are unknown.
2. The role of the school community is to work cooperatively to support the needs of the students.
3. All students are entitled and the District has the responsibility to create a safe and caring learning environment.
4. The education of our children is a shared responsibility between the students, the school, the home, and the community.
5. We believe that the future our children will live and work in will be a vastly different and ever changing world, and we must prepare them to be life-long learners prepared for the challenges of that future.
6. We believe in the need for continuous improvement utilizing a decision-making model that is student-centered, collaborative, data-driven, and research based.
7. Technology enhances educational programs, promotes academic achievement, and is essential in the management of the District.
8. Healthy school communities respect differences, welcome diversity, and promote cultural diversity.
9. Excellence in education and the personal and professional growth of all staff members are essential for continuous improvement.
10. The district is responsible for providing educational excellence within the fiscal resources of the community.
11. Good citizenship requires responsibility, hard-work, self-discipline, appropriate decision-making, and integrity.
12. The district believes co-curricular participation is an integral aspect of the whole school program.